EASY LIFE HACKS
Slime is so insanely multifunctional! Not only it’s a great toy and antistress device but also great for cleaning and whatnot!
How to make Slime
1. Pour 8 ounces of your white glue in a bowl.
Tip: I like to buy the large gallon-size of Elmer’s Glue since it’s the most economical. It’s easy to pour and measure out your glue with measuring cups and you can use it to make lots of batches of slime!
2. Mix your baking soda in.
3. Add you water and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the baby oil and lotion and mix.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of contact lens solution and mix.
6. Pour the slime out on the table as it will be very sticky still. This is what you want since when you add your clay it will take the stickiness away.
Add a little amount of clay and fold over your slime and knead it into the slime. Keep kneading until your slime is colored and the clay is thoroughly mixed.
7. The more you knead the less sticky it should be until it feels like regular slime. You can now stretch and fold a few times and create your own swirl!
I hope you love this butter slime recipe as much as I do! You can also substitute the clay and add some cornstarch in for a similar consistency. We would recommend about 2-4 tablespoons of cornstarch.
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.