SIMPLE DOLLAR STORE HACKS
We love DIY projects because one of the main reasons is to save money. We love the dollar store as you can buy a lot of cheap supplies for our beat DIY crafts!
Here are the top crafts you can make:
– You are using toothbrush every day but do not forget to disinfect it. Soak toothbrushes in hydrogen peroxide for several minutes.
– Pour water into the electric kettle, add lemon and boil to remove scale
– Clean your sneakers using an old toothbrush and a little toothpaste to get your old sneakers looking like new
– Use chopsticks to open a beer bottle
– If you have a cat, pet fur Is all over your clothes, use sticky tape to get rid of it
– Use towel to dry your clothes really fast
– Kitchen hooks could be extremely multifunctional: use them to store toothbrushes or to hold an iPad in the bathroom
– Upgrade your shower curtain and make waterproof pockets! Now you can enjoy your favorite YouTube show in the shower
– Curling iron could become too dirty, follow our instructions on how to clean it: heat it for 1 minute, then pour 1 part of rubbing alcohol into a bowl, 2 parts baking soda, apply this solution on the dirty surface and let sit for 15 minutes, wipe it with tissue and it’s ready to be used again
– Clean a hairbrush with a toothbrush, baking soda, and water
– You can create a spinning cosmetic organizer using baking trays and glass gems
Check out more brilliant ideas you can use in school life: use a balloon to make a no-spill cup; can make a secret wax crayon that looks like a pack of chewing gum; create a cool sticky tape dispenser out of a tic-tac box; use empty matchbox to sharpen your pencils.
00:32 How to disinfect your toothbrush
01:08 Clean your sneakers
01:24 Forget about coffee stains
03:36 Get rid of pet fur
05:22 Unexpected uses of kitchen hooks
09:08 Awesome school hacks
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.