COOLEST LIFE HACKS FOR EVERYDAY LIFE
You will find a collection of clothing tips that will make your life much easier. Moreover, watch the video till the end to learn unexpected uses of a toothbrush that will change your life!
Here are the best hacks everybody should know:
– Everyone has or had an annoying pair of pants with the zipper that just doesn’t stay up. Instead of replacing the zip, just get a circle zipper pull, or small key ring you can attach to the button
– Use bobby pins to avoid panty lines
– If you have lost some weight and the jeans are too big now, resize them at home. Make two slits one to two centimeters away from the belt loop and sew the elastic into place underneath the belt loop. Watch our video and find the tutorial
– Stick panty liners to the sports jacket to avoid sweat stains
– Camel’s toe is an annoying problem especially when you love wearing leggings, use panty liners while wearing leggings
– If you need to keep the off-the-shoulder top in place especially when you move a lot or dance, you will need two safety pins and hair ties
– If you have pets at home but love wearing black tops, use sticky tape to get rid of the pet hair
– Use a towel to dry the clothes very quickly, watch the tutorial!
– Use lip balm to fix the stuck zipper
– Check out the cool hack how to keep your strapless bra and keep it from sliding down
– UYou will find more helpful tips what to do if you don’t want your phone to be stolen from a bag, how to avoid the mess if you love eating sunflower seeds in a car, how to open a beer bottle using chopsticks; a quick way to dry your hair using a sweater and more.
00:09 Handy clothing hacks
02:24 If your jeans are too big
06:39 Quick way to open a beer bottle
09:13 How to avoid blisters
10:16 Surprising uses of a toothbrush
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Fse two-side tape to prevent bra stripe from sliding
or more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.